Soak time

AJK Aquaria

Killer collection man!

111 degrees? That's blazing. It reached 100% humidity here yesterday and 90 degrees. It was very uncomfortable... it's already 96% and 80 this morning. No yard work for me today.

cmacusa3

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Bixby
Thank you sir!
Yeah that 111 was in the middle of the yard, I'm sure that was probably more like heat index. I think the actual high was around 103. My pool feels more like a hot tub right now and Today is more of the same, no swimming or yard work. I got up early and took care of all the pets this morning, so now it's going to be a lay around the house day. That doesn't happen very often.
Fortunately the weather shows mid 90's the next 10 days with several chances for rain.

KaitlinKeefe_

5 Year Member
Today is my birthday!
Castleton, VT
what a beautiful group you have!

they must have been happy to see you!

Millerlite

10 Year Member!
Southern Calif.
Thank you sir!
Yeah that 111 was in the middle of the yard, I'm sure that was probably more like heat index. I think the actual high was around 103. My pool feels more like a hot tub right now and Today is more of the same, no swimming or yard work. I got up early and took care of all the pets this morning, so now it's going to be a lay around the house day. That doesn't happen very often.
Fortunately the weather shows mid 90's the next 10 days with several chances for rain.

Rain would.help.a.little at least. Bunker down! Heat wave

Kyle