Yet again more crap from this site...

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    145.4 KB · Views: 23

Mark Tenerife

Location (City and/or State)
Tenerife
(I'll stick to the app for the time being)
I'm lazy. I always have my phone. I only ever use the app. Heckfire, that how I found the forum, at the time I didn't even know I was looking for a forum! This is the closest I get to, "social media"![/QUOTE]
Hi my friend hope you don't mind me asking but how do I get 5he mobile app????

Pearly

5 Year Member
Central Texas, Austin area
I'm lazy. I always have my phone. I only ever use the app. Heckfire, that how I found the forum, at the time I didn't even know I was looking for a forum! This is the closest I get to, "social media"!
Hi my friend hope you don't mind me asking but how do I get 5he mobile app????[/QUOTE]
Ditto!!!! Hahaha!!!

Pearly

5 Year Member
On ipad/iphone
Go to the App Store and search for Tortoise Forum

On an Android device
Go to the Play Store and search for Tortoise Forum
Linda, something funny's going on in this thread. It just twisted my post/adding to it stuff I didn't type, all under my sign on. I didn't ask about the app... someone got into this thread under my user name and added to my post.

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
Linda, something funny's going on in this thread. It just twisted my post/adding to it stuff I didn't type, all under my sign on. I didn't ask about the app... someone got into this thread under my user name and added to my post.
It's because the quote tags got out of step in the previous post. When you quoted that it mucked yours up :)

Pearly

5 Year Member
It's because the quote tags got out of step in the previous post. When you quoted that it mucked yours up :)
Ahhhh! I see! Thanks. I am very un-21st century. I love computers technology and absolutely could not live without my iphone, just don't understand their inner workings:) and you know what? I have decided that at my age it's totally acceptable to leave it be. I'd rather spend my free time reading/learning about miracles of human body/mind/spirit and the world around me. Hey! I'll be 51 this summer and giving myself permission to be little ignorant here and there:) lol

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
Ahhhh! I see! Thanks. I am very un-21st century. I love computers technology and absolutely could not live without my iphone, just don't understand their inner workings:) and you know what? I have decided that at my age it's totally acceptable to leave it be. I'd rather spend my free time reading/learning about miracles of human body/mind/spirit and the world around me. Hey! I'll be 51 this summer and giving myself permission to be little ignorant here and there:) lol
I'm 53 ;)

Admittedly I did my university degree in computing... but it was on punch cards. An awful lot has changed since :D

Pearly

5 Year Member
I'm 53 ;)

Admittedly I did my university degree in computing... but it was on punch cards. An awful lot has changed since :D
Ahhh! I see.... No wonder then you always seem be on top of things when talking technical/communication:) good to know we are about this same age. Only you have a child (daughter I read in another thread) with professional/scientific interests, and I still have to go after my twins to get their teeth brushed:) lol! The boys are 9&½. My daughter's (12 yrs old) tortoises remind me of true value of SERENITY which I need to be reminded of all the time. Have to admit that her idea for pet torts was a perfect fit for my spiritual needs at this stage of my development:)

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
Ahhh! I see.... No wonder then you always seem be on top of things when talking technical/communication:) good to know we are about this same age. Only you have a child (daughter I read in another thread) with professional/scientific interests, and I still have to go after my twins to get their teeth brushed:) lol! The boys are 9&½. My daughter's (12 yrs old) tortoises remind me of true value of SERENITY which I need to be reminded of all the time. Have to admit that her idea for pet torts was a perfect fit for my spiritual needs at this stage of my development:)
Yep. I'm ahead of you on that one. My youngest is 21 and just finishing a work placement year before returning to university for his final year (Digital Media - aka website stuff ;) )

Daughter is 23 and leaves home next week to start as a Graduate Ecologist with a consultancy firm 150 miles away.

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Is this why the site keeps logging me out and why I am being told the site is unavailable now and again?

Pearly

5 Year Member
Yep. I'm ahead of you on that one. My youngest is 21 and just finishing a work placement year before returning to university for his final year (Digital Media - aka website stuff ;) )

Daughter is 23 and leaves home next week to start as a Graduate Ecologist with a consultancy firm 150 miles away.
I love your daughter's area of study. Enjoy the "empty nesting" with your hubby:)