Silly Ollie

GingerLove

5 Year Member
Thank you!!! He/she does this all the time. I think its soo cute!!

I wish my Ginger would do that!!!! She just sleeps in positions that make me laugh. Not necessarily cute, however. ;)

wvgirl

Location (City and/or State)
west virginia
I wish my Ginger would do that!!!! She just sleeps in positions that make me laugh. Not necessarily cute, however. ;)
The first time Ollie did it. I had to move him it makes me nervous when he climbs on top of his hut. I thought he fell off or something. I'm in that very nervous stage about everything. I've only had him for a month and I'm already so attached to him/her.

GingerLove

5 Year Member
That is very cute! My Russian loves to use his rocks as pillows. :<3:
That's so funny, mine loves to use rocks as pillows too. She always stretches her neck out all grouse (yet adorable) and snoozes with her legs all spread out. Next time I need to get a picture.

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
That's so sweet! :<3:

But Ollie is NOT silly. Please do not forget that even my tort's name is Oli. :D

Oxalis

10 Year Member!
Michigan
That's cute!! I never thought tortoises would sleep like that. I thought they would burrow or sleep in a hiding spot. I'm learning everyday.
Glad to hear you're learning so much here every day! :) I love how excited this forum community is to better the lives of torts and turtles everywhere. <3

wvgirl

west virginia
Glad to hear you're learning so much here every day! :) I love how excited this forum community is to better the lives of torts and turtles everywhere. <3
I want to learn as much as I can. I am so fascinated by tortoises and turtles. This forum is great it is so helpful. I've never been on one before.