Show us your Leopards!

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Suburban-life in Salem, Oregon
Potentially I'll be picking up this little girl tomorrow. The gal I'm receiving her from found her in horrid habitat conditions at a pet store and couldn't just let her stay so she bought her. She has a total of 5 Leo's, and I'll be getting this one. View attachment 202177View attachment 202178 she's young enough that I think I'll have good luck working on her pyramiding.
So I've now developed a change of plans. I've been wanting a hatchling for some time now but life has a tendency to dictate reality for you.
Just when I gave up on a hatchling and found that young female, I was contacted by Jodie that she feels it's warm enough on this side of the divide to ship. I jumped at the chance and I've chosen this one ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1489895388.571081.jpg
I'm very attracted to the multiple split scutes this little bugger has as well as all the dark markings. More pictures to follow once here.

cmacusa3

5 Year Member
Bixby
So I've now developed a change of plans. I've been wanting a hatchling for some time now but life has a tendency to dictate reality for you.
Just when I gave up on a hatchling and found that young female, I was contacted by Jodie that she feels it's warm enough on this side of the divide to ship. I jumped at the chance and I've chosen this one View attachment 202468
I'm very attracted to the multiple split scutes this little bugger has as well as all the dark markings. More pictures to follow once here.
Congrats Ken!

cmacusa3

5 Year Member
Bixby
Thanks. How do you like the center stripe of split scutes?
I like it, it will be interesting to see it grow. I had a box turtle hatchling with that pattern. I should've hung on to it.