SHE WAS HIBERNATING!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyV

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Winslow AZ
Some:D of you may remember that last fall after moving into a new home, our Russian, Bella, got out of her new enclosure and we couldn't find her. We searched everywhere!!!! We have a very large back yard but completely fenced in.....today we were int he back and my husband saw her....she was heading from the far end of the yard towards the house!!!!!! I can't tell you how happy I am...I started crying! My hubby did a little surprise gasp and said, "close your eyes" and I did and he said open them and there was was!!!!!!:D

zoogrl

5 Year Member
Missouri
YAY!!!!! Good "morning" Bella! I'm so glad she's okay, I'll bet she's hungry now :)

Jessicap

5 Year Member
Wisconsin
So glad you "found" her... I can't imagine how happy you were to see her.

jensgotfaith

5 Year Member
Rocklin, CA
Woohoo!!!! I'm so hoping that happens with our little Bib Tortuga. I haven't seen him in months. Who knows....

LadyV

5 Year Member
Winslow AZ
jensgotfaith ---- Don't lose faith...people here were telling me I may find her come spring, I didn't believe them...and here she is! She ate some Endive...I had just gone to the store and bought some for a salad....I have to go back and get all her goodies she likes :)
I have always hand fed her...she popped that little head out and waited for me to feed her...she's so spoiled

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Yippee! That's such good news.

J

jamhassan

Most of the people like different topic like video and movie maker.

DixieParadise

5 Year Member
Georgetown, TX
She was probably like, "What? I wasn't lost. I knew where I was."

Glad you found her...or her you. :D Guess it depends on which one we ask....

GeoTerraTestudo

5 Year Member
Broomfield, Colorado
That's great! One of our boxies pulled that stunt one year, too. We thought he had escaped our died over the winter, but one morning my mom woke me up and told me there was a "surprise" outside. I went to the backyard, and there was our box turtle, frolicking in the sprinklers. It was very exciting and a big relief. We never found the other one, and I guess we'll never know what happened to her. So, I can imagine how good you must feel right now. I'm glad your tortie is safe. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.