Seat Climbing

Torts"R"Us

10 Year Member!
I was on the way to my local vet for some routine tortoise check ups . All of the sudden I glanced over my shoulders and saw this ! I had to pull over and merge onto the emergency lane. I just couldn't stop laughing, these tortoises sure make my day :)ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1399090795.026972.jpg

Elohi

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Texas
I was on the way to my local vet for some routine tortoise check ups . All of the sudden I glanced over my shoulders and saw this ! I had to pull over and merge onto the emergency lane. I just couldn't stop laughing, these tortoises sure make my day :)View attachment 78574

OMG LMAO!

Elohi(Earth)

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
He just want to seat with you, Put a seat-belt on him and let him take shotgun. LOL.

Ashes

5 Year Member
Iowa
Lmao! Oh I love it!!!!

christinaland128

5 Year Member
Metro Detroit
My kids have asked to see this pic five times. Lol. They keep captioning what your Tort was saying as he climbed the seat. Here are some quotes: "I'm bustin outta here!" "I'm not getting my butt inspected!" "You LIED momma, you said we were going to McDonalds!"

Torts"R"Us

10 Year Member!
Christina land128 and mikeh , those were some great/funny quotes. Mikeh made me laugh the most , lMAO. I've always known KK "the tortoise" to be spontaneous , just never knew she would take it to such extreme , lol. KK is a GPP weighting in at about 35 pounds , measuring 19"-20" SCL. Still don't understand how such big tortoise managed to rock climb over the seat ?

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
This is freckles many years from now.

Elohi(Earth)

TortyTom

5 Year Member
Houston / Webster, TX
I think if I would have looked in the rear view mirror and saw that,,,, I would have been wishing I was wearing an adult diaper. lol

mikeh

5 Year Member
On another note, her eyes seem to be sunken quite a bit in the photo. Or is the lighting playing tricks?

wiccan_chicken

5 Year Member
Georgia
She heard about Tonka's little trunk adventure and wanted to try it herself!

Attachments

• car pup.jpg
    car pup.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 22