RUSSIAN TORTOISE UP FOR ADOPTION

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artemis123098

Hi. My name is Vanessa and I have a four year old Russian tortoise. It is not easy that I do this but it has to be done. I know that I should be treating him better and I want him to have a good life. If anyone who has experience with tortoises would like him. Let me know. He needs a good home. I won't be giving him to just anyone. He needs a good house!!! ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1473294036.180210.jpg

Dani8

Where in NY? I live in Boston and already have one RT looking for another one that likes company.

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Kent, South East England

hollygaucas

Manchester
Where do you live? I live in NY and I have a male RT already and I think he would like a friend
If you have a male tort then you should definitely not get him a friend. If this tort is a female she would get sexually abused by your tort but if it is a male then they would fight, I don’t think getting another tort is an option unless you were to put them in different tables/cages.

hollygaucas

Manchester
Hi. My name is Vanessa and I have a four year old Russian tortoise. It is not easy that I do this but it has to be done. I know that I should be treating him better and I want him to have a good life. If anyone who has experience with tortoises would like him. Let me know. He needs a good home. I won't be giving him to just anyone. He needs a good house!!! View attachment 186176
What sex is your tort?

Status
Not open for further replies.