Russian Available in Charlotte

Rick123

Sadly, we have a need to rehome our Russian tortoise Nikolai. He was purchased about 2 1/2 years ago and is in good health. We are just not able to take care of him they way he should be.

We are in the Charlotte, NC area.

richard murdock

Location (City and/or State)
Massachusetts
Is this tortoise still available my family has 2 sulcata tortoises that are still growing and we have a nice big outdoor enclosure and an indoor tank that is big.

Rick123

Yes, we are. I would prefer not to ship so pickup in the Charlotte area would be required. Feel free to PM me if interested.

Katti

Location (City and/or State)
Asheboro NC
Hi I live in Asheboro NC my hubby and I have two sulcata babies one is 20 and the other is 2.5 years old we would love to adopt your baby I️ know I’m new to the forum but I just recently found out it was a thing our babies along with our reptile children are apart of a program called “those reptile guys” based in Georgia that go around to schools and educate children and adults on safety of these animals and do a program on bullying with our oldest tortoise as he was rescued from an abusive environment and has a deformed shell we would love to get up with you sometime