RIP Manchester victims

hettisurmail

I would just like to take a minute to ask people to pray for the 22 people who lost their lives in Manchester last night. Our thoughts are with the victims families and for those who are still fighting for their lives in hospitals throughout Manchester. I hope the sick people who did this are brought to justice.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Kingman, Arizona
I hope the sick people who did this are brought to justice.
In no way do I ever condone mindless violence, but in this case, it being a suicide bomber brings me some relief and peace knowing that no religion accepts killing others to get them to change their religion and that no religion finds suicide to be ok and blessed. So based on this outlook of mine, it gives me comfort knowing the bomber has already been shown how he distorted a beautiful religion and wasted his and many others lives doing so. President Trump was so correct in his reference that this guy was a looser. So I say, "Well looser, enjoy your eternity spent where the man with the pointed stick conducts his business."
And with all that, I hope the families of the victims can heal fast with a clear, clean heart.
Cowboy Ken

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
The religion of peace strikes again...
Tom, just wondering if you had a chance to see the news of the stabbing up here in Portland on the IMAX train. I'm not trying to start any feces throwing event, it's just that this guy was a Christian as were those that sacrificed their lives to help save these two girls. . Here's a link.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2017/05/give_it_up_for_love_vigils_hon.html

This is my only real response. Heckfire, I'm a straw cowboy hat wearer with a Buddha on my dashboard.

mark1

5 Year Member
ohio
Tom, just wondering if you had a chance to see the news of the stabbing up here in Portland on the IMAX train. I'm not trying to start any feces throwing event, it's just that this guy was a Christian as were those that sacrificed their lives to help save these two girls. . Here's a link.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2017/05/give_it_up_for_love_vigils_hon.html

This is my only real response. Heckfire, I'm a straw cowboy hat wearer with a Buddha on my dashboard.
might be wrong , but i don't think he killed those folks for the sake of christianity ? whereas in manchester and last night in baghdad i believe that was for the sake of islam , at least their distorted take on it ........

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California

And what does a nut job in Portland have to do with the original post or my comment?

Are you trying to say its all even steven and the western world is not under attack by a bunch of religious extremists? I really don't think I need to take the time to post all the terrorist attacks in the last few years to counter your harassing guy on a train with a knife who went of his meds and should have been in a looney bin. A looney bin that our government intentionally shut down...

Loohan

5 Year Member
North-Central Arkansas
Oh, for crying out loud. People BELIEVE these hoaxes? There are no Muslim terrorists. It's all Masonic hoaxes done by agencies such as CIA, Mossad, or in this case, British Military "Intelligence".

It is a cornerstone of Masonic black magic that the evidence of their wrongdoing must be in plain sight. In fact they even laugh it up. Ever heard of Operation MOCKINGbird?

One thing they do a lot is publish very hokey pics. Here are a few from this "bombing" i noticed:

ManchstrHoaxjpg.jpg
Do you really think they would cut away the pants like this to put on a little BLOODLESS bandage? They left the sides and bottom of the pants on.

forehead.jpg
Ever seen a forehead like this? They are quite rare.
This is from
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/05/23/10/40B084D800000578-4532374-image-a-28_1495532638147.jpg

How about this head?
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017..._arena_after_the_terro-a-10_1495559482665.jpg

Another improbable bandage:
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017...e_girl_outside_of_the_-a-29_1495559484002.jpg
and does that head belong on that neck?

Is this any way to hold a machine gun in front of a photographer?
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017...killed_is_not_yet_know-a-55_1495559485231.jpg

And here are some circus freaks i found in one of the pix:
circusfreaks.jpg

If you closely scrutinize the pics of alleged Muslim terror fables (and really, most "news" stories, especially shocking ones) you will find all these deliberate oddities. Quite often, Masonic hand signs on the "victims". Often obvious men are labeled as women, etc.

mark1

5 Year Member
ohio
makes you wonder where they find all the folks to play refugee's , maybe they're russians ..........

KevinGG

5 Year Member
Santa Cruz, CA
ISIS is different than Islam. Remember all of the families you demonize with comments like those.

And, of course, the western world (specifically the US) dawning crosses and bibles has never terrorized other parts of the world...

By the way moderators, this may get ugly fast if not already. You guys might want to pay close attention. @YvonneG @wellington

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Living here, and this being the big news event that it is, I've yet to find any reference that suspect, Jeremy Joseph Christian was off any psychiatric medications or that he had been released from any psychiatric hospital, mental hospital, or mental asylum. He was ranting at two teenage girls and they were defended by three heroes of our country.

mark1

5 Year Member
ohio
I think an isis guy would tell you that their beliefs are the true islam …….. whereas most muslims thankfully would disagree ……as president trump said in his speech in saudi arabia , most of the people getting slaughtered by these guys are muslims …..… I certainly didn’t mean to offend anyone ? if my understanding is wrong , they should just correct me …. It’s my understanding these radical islamist follow an Islamic doctrine called wahhabism , a movement to return islam to their interpretation of it’s original principles ……… where sharia law governs everything in life , including politics …… I also think the guy that harassed those muslim girls killed two Americans …………..

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
And with that, folks, we END the discussion on religion and religious beliefs. This is supposed to be a sympathy thread for the folks who died, not a hash of isis or muslims or things like that.