RIP Joe :(

surfergirl

I am so sorry, I hope you can find peace in time from all the memories you and Joe had together. Joe was famous on this site. I learned a lot from your experiences and life with Joe! He was one very fortunate Tort to land into your Family of keepers. You and he are huge contributors to our Community with all the knowledge you bestowed on all of us less experienced keepers. Just think of all the beneficiaries of your sharing. Their torts will have much longer living Torts as a result. Joes life was very meaningful in so many ways.

GingerLove

5 Year Member
I am so sorry, I hope you can find peace in time from all the memories you and Joe had together. Joe was famous on this site. I learned a lot from your experiences and life with Joe! He was one very fortunate Tort to land into your Family of keepers. You and he are huge contributors to our Community with all the knowledge you bestowed on all of us less experienced keepers. Just think of all the beneficiaries of your sharing. Their torts will have much longer living Torts as a result. Joes life was very meaningful in so many ways.

Amen. I believe that's the thoughts of everyone here. You worded it well!

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Kent, South East England
he's ramming lawnmowers under the Rainbow Bridge
Thanks for making me laugh! :)

We are having Joe cremated and will scatter his ashes in the garden, his garden, where he belongs.

I shall be buying some really nice sedums to plant in his memory. Those who have followed our life with Joe will know that I still haven't forgiven him for eating some prized ones to the ground when I made the mistake of leaving them unguarded. :)

I would also like to thank everyone in this fantastic tortoise-mad community for their unwavering support and friendship on here. TFO is an amazing place to be. I have learned so much and knowing that I can still be here as we come to terms with Joe's absence from our lives is a great help.

Linda x :tort:

Pearly

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Central Texas, Austin area
there once was a tort called joe, who'd ram his mum's ankles when ever she'd mow!

he brought joy through the years, there'll be no more tears, he will live on as his garden grows.
Well done, John!!! I didn't realize you were such skilled poet:) great tribute to sweet Joe