Reporting/Discussing a member

Location (City and/or State)
Gulf Coast of Florida
How does one go about reporting a member/discussing concerns? Who are the forum owners/moderators? I primarily use the app so I think this information is hard to find or not even present to begin with :)

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
you can report individual posts if you have a problem with a certain member you can always discuss it with any or all of the moderators.
@dmmj
@Yvonne G
@wellington
@tortadise
@mctlong
@jaizei
@Jacqui
my apologies if I forgot anyone please don't hesitate to discuss any problems you may have we want everybody to enjoy the forum

Last edited by a moderator:

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Also, at the bottom of each post, just under the signature line you'll see "Report Concern". You just click on that and it takes you to the 'report' screen where all the moderators will try to help.

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
How does one go about reporting a member/discussing concerns? Who are the forum owners/moderators? I primarily use the app so I think this information is hard to find or not even present to begin with :)
In the iOS app, tap the post then choose More then choose Flag

You can then type your concern in the box to report it. Unfortunately it doesn't scroll properly so you can't see everything you type.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco