Red Foot Breeder Recommendations

daniellenc

Location (City and/or State)
Maryland
By the end of this week my soon to be tort home should be complete. I plan on setting it up and monitoring temps and humidity for a few days before acquiring anything that will live in there in case adjustments need to be made. I have browsed online both breeders and reviews, and even contacted one breeder who has not responded as of yet. However, I would like opinions from current keepers who have had positive experiences with a breeder. Anyone willing to share beyond what I have found in the reviews section here?

Tortoise_Nerd

5 Year Member
Georgia
By the end of this week my soon to be tort home should be complete. I plan on setting it up and monitoring temps and humidity for a few days before acquiring anything that will live in there in case adjustments need to be made. I have browsed online both breeders and reviews, and even contacted one breeder who has not responded as of yet. However, I would like opinions from current keepers who have had positive experiences with a breeder. Anyone willing to share beyond what I have found in the reviews section here?
If you would like to see the tort before you buy it just go to a reptile show and see if they have any torts you like

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Any of the breeders on our breeder list would be great to buy from.

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
Many of us have Redfoot hatchlings on a regular basis and with luck, one might be close by you.
I recommend starting a new post in the WANTED area for a baby Redfoot and include your general location.

j_caouette

I would recommend the tortoise supply. They have great customer service and also let me choose the cherry head I wanted from the group they had.