Pretend Chat 2.14

Momof4

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
San Diego
my pet peeve is dried Rice Krispies on the floor that slice bits of skin off my feet. Those Krispies hurt!

Oh, I came up with a new one!!
A cold sponge full with water in the sink or the sponge sitting in a bowl of water.

It just feels gross picking it up and wringing it out!

Squeeze the darn sponge and lay it next to the sink people!!

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Man my head hurts . Being out in the hot sun all day will make your brain bleed.

Big Charlie

5 Year Member
California
Oh, I came up with a new one!!
A cold sponge full with water in the sink or the sponge sitting in a bowl of water.

It just feels gross picking it up and wringing it out!

Squeeze the darn sponge and lay it next to the sink people!!
That's why I stopped using sponges. If they sit in water, they start to smell. I use dishcloths. When one gets dirty, it goes in the laundry.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I had a nice surprise for lunch today. Well, I didn't have a surprise FOR lunch, I received a surprise at lunchtime. My daughter is babysitting her two grandkids until Saturday and they went to Taco Bell for lunch, bringing it here to eat, and she brought me two burrito supremes. I'd like to try their potatorito. Daughter says it's pretty good. Then we walked around and looked at all the turtles and tortoises. It was a nice break in my otherwise boring day, and I found a YF egg on top of the ground.

To add to the list of complaints: I don't like a messy house, but since I'm the one who messes it (and has to clean it) I really have no complaint.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Yippee! We've still got a smoke caused red moon out. And air quality is unhealthy for people and animals. The stars are blocked out by the haze and it smells like a campfire outside.

tortdad

5 Year Member
NW Houston TX
FYI. I stick wash cloths in the washing machine but a few times a week I stick my sponges into my dishwasher to be disinfected.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
You can just buy that big pack of 20/or30 sponges for like two bucks at the dollar store . Then you use it and put it in the trash. Then you grab a nice clean one and start over . Or you could just make the kids clean and not worry about it . IF I cook they clean. If my wife cooks they clean . If they cook they clean . You see the pattern? If they do a bad job ,they do it again until they get it right. Yeah ,Maggie how do you get rice crispy cuts ?

M

Maggie Cummings

How in the heck do Rice Krispies cut you?

They harden up after the milk. Then you've missed all the ones your kid spilled. And they really are sharp and will make blood. It cuts, and are sharp and hurtful........I probably could have make this funnier, but my triple cheeseburger is getting cold..............

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
I had a nice surprise for lunch today. Well, I didn't have a surprise FOR lunch, I received a surprise at lunchtime. My daughter is babysitting her two grandkids until Saturday and they went to Taco Bell for lunch, bringing it here to eat, and she brought me two burrito supremes. I'd like to try their potatorito. Daughter says it's pretty good. Then we walked around and looked at all the turtles and tortoises. It was a nice break in my otherwise boring day, and I found a YF egg on top of the ground.

To add to the list of complaints: I don't like a messy house, but since I'm the one who messes it (and has to clean it) I really have no complaint.

200.gif

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego

What a fun day Yvonne!! I guess you're good for another year;)

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
My boss makes a dollar,I make a dime . That's why I poop on company time . Hahahaha Fun little rhyme isn't it ? Hahaha

tortdad

5 Year Member
NW Houston TX
They harden up after the milk. Then you've missed all the ones your kid spilled. And they really are sharp and will make blood. It cuts, and are sharp and hurtful........I probably could have make this funnier, but my triple cheeseburger is getting cold..............
I thought you were going to tell me those little midget elves were actually ninjas