Pretend Chat 2.14

Momof4

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
San Diego
That's a big boy . People need to build their enclosures better . I've never had one get out .

We live in a somewhat small town and our Mayor just found one and posted it on FB a few days ago looking for his owner.
I guess it went to a foster person for a few days until the teenage boy owner was found and he decided that his Sulcata looked so happy he decided to leave it with them.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
That's cool . At least he did what's best for the animal .

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Man it's been raining like an s.o.b. here in New Caney. Give me a break please . Hahaha

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
Second leak in 4 months.
Just doing a quick fix until we remodel our master bath.
Plumbing sucks!!

ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1502299794.396134.jpg
ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1502299814.916859.jpg

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
When was your house built? It looks newer, sucks that you are having so many issues.

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
It was built in 1975.
It's not fun but I'm thankful there wasn't a flood. We just heard water running in the wall.
The worst part is looking at the holes which they taped up with plastic for the a/c and so the kitty doesn't get in, the junk that's spread all over because of the closets I emptied and waiting for the drywall to be fixed and painting!
We were going to repainted anyway but not this soon.

So I guess there is always a positive. The leak in April got me a fresh new powder room:)

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
It was built in 1975.
It's not fun but I'm thankful there wasn't a flood. We just heard water running in the wall.
The worst part is looking at the holes which they taped up with plastic for the a/c and so the kitty doesn't get in, the junk that's spread all over because of the closets I emptied and waiting for the drywall to be fixed and painting!
We were going to repainted anyway but not this soon.

So I guess there is always a positive. The leak in April got me a fresh new powder room:)

I lived in a cheap basement apartment that no one cared to take care of. The people above me let their toilet overflow for HOURS and the ceiling in my bathroom fell down and the walls were completely saturated. It took them more than 10 days to fix everything in a one bathroom apartment. I got free rent that month because I specifically told them i was leaving for 3 days and then needed a functional toilet when I returned. That didn't happen. 3 months later it happened AGAIN!

M

Maggie Cummings

My pet peeve - soggy cereal in the sink. I can tolerate so many awful things but that just floors me.

my pet peeve is dried Rice Krispies on the floor that slice bits of skin off my feet. Those Krispies hurt!

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
I lived in a cheap basement apartment that no one cared to take care of. The people above me let their toilet overflow for HOURS and the ceiling in my bathroom fell down and the walls were completely saturated. It took them more than 10 days to fix everything in a one bathroom apartment. I got free rent that month because I specifically told them i was leaving for 3 days and then needed a functional toilet when I returned. That didn't happen. 3 months later it happened AGAIN!

Whoa!! That would suck!!