Pretend Chat 2.14

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
Wow! 29 lbs! Do you have one of those giant Maine Coons? The CongoCoon? Mine is only 17 lbs and he's a big boy. As for the wet vs dry food, most modern vets i know believe now in "wet being superior over dry" cat food due to cats' not drinking much, most of them are thought of being "subclinically dehydrated" and wet food provides little extra hydration. My take on it is: feed them what they want/like to eat bcs their life span is short and they might as well live it to the fullest enjoying all simple pleasures of living" I used to have what my vets called "morbidly obese" 2 cats. Both towards the end developped hyperactive thyroid and got very skinny, then would not eat... it was heart breaking to watch them waste away like that. I'd take a fat, happy/jovial cat at any time

Love your theory in just making them happy.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
Hi Jacqui! River staying where it belongs?

Yep, it is. Our river was going out Saturday, while one north went out Sun and Mon. Fortunately, neither did any major damage. Mostly farm ground washed out.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
My boy ( the youngest ) got hooked in the lip by his brother. This was the biggest fish caught today .haha He's is ok all but the jokes are getting to him .

Attachments

• 1495676883124.jpg
    1495676883124.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 11