Pretend Chat 2.14

MPRC

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Oregon
I wish my Mom could do that to me...

I see them a lot, but they don't usually come down here, especially my dad, he HATES traveling, but my grandpa is here and he's about 86 now so they are making more trips to spend time with him. I just happen to be 'on the way' - I just hate that i'm not unpacked yet so here's a push!

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
This evening when I turned on the computer, there were 6 spam bot threads posted by the same person, waiting in the moderation queue to be approved or not. So, I HOPE this means that Josh found the key to them not getting through.
I know there is a way to blocking certain IP address that continue to send junk mail. So if Josh have visibility to this person(s)'s IP address. He can block them at once.

Please say Thank you to Josh for his hard work.:):<3::):<3::)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I know there is a way to blocking certain IP address that continue to send junk mail. So if Josh have visibility to this person(s)'s IP address. He can block them at once.

Please say Thank you to Josh for his hard work.:):<3::):<3::)

I've been blocking IPs all along. Doesn't really make any difference. They just use different ones.

tortdad

5 Year Member
NW Houston TX
Dinner anyone????

I'm making some kickass kabobs

Red and orange peppers
Large bacon wrapped sea scallops
Mushrooms
Onions
Bacon wrapped beef
All with my special butter sauce

ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1495583427.792360.jpg
ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1495583440.060411.jpg
ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1495583453.448400.jpgImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1495583474.051193.jpg

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Yvonne if you're going to sell bo and so . I would be interested. If not no biggie. In other news .What happened to the forum today ? I've been tried getting online all day but couldn't .