Preserving my tortoise Aboo

Edahl

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Midwest
I am in need of information about preserving my tortoise, I can't bury him and I do not want him cremated, I read up on how to preserve just his shell. I just want him. He was my baby my best friend, I have a rare bone disease and 1have many surgeries as all of my joints have been replaced and ABOO has always been my cuddle bug
The abscesses that took his life I watched over him after each surgery, anesthesia can cause a tortoise to try to hybernate
and then die so I talked to him played games to ensure his survival, gave meds and feed him every day to make sure he got his nutrition, but no matter what the abcesses kept growing in different places
Even our reptile vet could not find a reason I had him since he was about a year old, he had a beautiful shell and had never been sick, the heat/humidity levels have always been watched and adjusted as needed. I don't know why
Or what changed, all I have are my memories , if anyone have suggestions I would really appreciate the help thank you

Bee62

Location (City and/or State)
Germany
Buy a really big plant pot and fill it with soil ( earth ) and place it outside the house.
In that plant pot you burry your tortoise.
After half a year there should be no more left in the plant pot but the shell of your tort.