Pre-Order your 2014 Tortoise Calendar TODAY! (update on orders 1/6/14)

Josh

Ask questions, share answers, talk torts!
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Redlands, CA
RE: Pre-Order your 2014 Tortoise Calendar TODAY!

VERY Sorry for not seeing these messages earlier!
If you have not received your calendar, please email me the mailing address from your Paypal account that you had the calendars shipped to. I will double check orders and shipping dates and make sure everyone gets what they ordered. I'm VERY sorry that some of you haven't received them yet :( I'll make it right. :tort:

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
RE: Pre-Order your 2014 Tortoise Calendar TODAY!

Josh has asked me to let you know that he has received all the calendar orders and info, and will get the remaining calendars in the mail as soon as he can. He is going through a small personal matter and has been away from the Forum for a bit. But, don't lose hope. Your calendars will be in the mail to you soon.

Sulcata_Sandy

5 Year Member
Pacific NorthWET
Thank you SOOOO much for the update! [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

I'm in no hurry, just happy to know it will be here shortly. [TURTLE][PURPLE HEART]

RuthJanice

5 Year Member
Southern Calif
Josh the calendar is wonderful! Every morning when I look at it hanging over my desk it makes me smile to see those cute little faces - Thank you so much!

Lilyloveslettuse

5 Year Member
Oregon
Ruthjanice!!!! You are making us "withouts" drool all over our keyboards!!!! :) Thank you Yvonne for the update!!!

AnnV

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
SWFL
Received my calandar. The quality and format is great. I love looking at it too. Hanging in our kitchen at our "note station."
But my husband had a complaint. No indication of the species or who owns it or where its from.
I am surprised he cared. But half of my attention is taken by reading the forum when we have evening time together, and I think he would have liked to be just a part of the info if just thru a name, or understanding a little of what he is looking at.
Maybe next year...

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
AnnV said:
Received my calandar. The quality and format is great. I love looking at it too. Hanging in our kitchen at our "note station."
But my husband had a complaint. No indication of the species or who owns it or where its from.
I am surprised he cared. But half of my attention is taken by reading the forum when we have evening time together, and I think he would have liked to be just a part of the info if just thru a name, or understanding a little of what he is looking at.
Maybe next year...

This has been my complaint ever since we started doing this. Josh says he can't do it, so I'm going to try to figure out a way to photo shop the winning photos this year to add that info. I'm sure I can figure it out in Photobucket. They now have a "text" feature.

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Neverland!
Yvonne, you can download an app... I believe it is called 'superimpose'. You can add text without compromising the quality of the image.

Lilyloveslettuse

5 Year Member
Oregon
I still haven't received the calender :( I'm super bummed! Next year I'm going to try to get Lily in the calender! :)

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Neverland!
Re: RE: Pre-Order your 2014 Tortoise Calendar TODAY! (update on orders 1/6/14)

Cowboy_Ken said:
I didn't order one…

Well, you see, I am sorta seeing a slight issue.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Sorry, Ken...you didn't order one. You're immediately LEFT OUT!!! neener, neener!

tortgramma

Hi everyone! I ordered the calendar and paid thru paypal at the beginning of December and still have not received it yet. It is part of a Christmas gift for someone and it has become beyond embarrassing that I have not delivered the gift yet...waiting for this calendar! I have tried contacting Josh by email and thru Paypal's resolution center and still no reply! Can anyone advise what is going on and why I have not received it yet???

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Tortgramma:

A belated welcome to the Forum!!

I'm so sorry you're still waiting on the calendar to fulfill your gift for Christmas. Josh had a family emergency right around Christmas time, and several of the orders didn't get mailed in time. I'll contact him to be sure he has your info, and I'll ask him to contact you with an update.

tortgramma

Yvonne G said:
Hi Tortgramma:

A belated welcome to the Forum!!

I'm so sorry you're still waiting on the calendar to fulfill your gift for Christmas. Josh had a family emergency right around Christmas time, and several of the orders didn't get mailed in time. I'll contact him to be sure he has your info, and I'll ask him to contact you with an update.

Thanks so much!!!!! I would really appreciate it!!!! Thanks for your welcome!!