Posting Your Location

Kapidolo Farms

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
South of Southern California, but not Mexico
I didn't get it either. My mind was not in Harry Potter mode. My mind was in comparing horrible L.A. traffic to the even more horrible N.Y.C. traffic mode. Thanks a lot @Will for taking my mind there… BLECHHHH!!!
You're welcome, it's one of the many services I provide. NYC is worse than LA, only due to the seemingly hostile manner that people drive. I think it's all those cabs. Yeah @Tom LA traffic is not fun, but NYC is worse. Aren't you happy now :p

Kapidolo Farms

10 Year Member!
South of Southern California, but not Mexico
Of all the places lived and worked, without a doubt, Washington DC has to be the worst. Atlanta is no picnic either. Having worked in NYC for a number of years, leaving earlier in the morning made traffic manageable. Here in God's little acre, traffic is a breeze.
Yeah, you got me. Baltimore to Fredricksburg is a giant parking lot, monopolized by salaried employees not in a rush to get to work.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Of all the places lived and worked, without a doubt, Washington DC has to be the worst. Atlanta is no picnic either. Having worked in NYC for a number of years, leaving earlier in the morning made traffic manageable. Here in God's little acre, traffic is a breeze.

Hmm… I don't know… DC is bad, and Altlanta ain't no picnic. Chicago is pretty bad too, but from what I've seen, NYC wins the prize for the absolute worst in the whole country.

deadheadvet

10 Year Member!
Cary, NC
Oh, you forgot about all the tolls you have to pay to enjoy the Big Apple! Then there is being a NY Resident that works in NYC. Now you get to pay state tax and wonderful city tax. No thanks. Left 22 years ago and no looking back. I do miss a good Canoli though.

Big Charlie

5 Year Member
California
Oh, you forgot about all the tolls you have to pay to enjoy the Big Apple! Then there is being a NY Resident that works in NYC. Now you get to pay state tax and wonderful city tax. No thanks. Left 22 years ago and no looking back. I do miss a good Canoli though.
Good food in NYC. You never run out of restaurants to try. One benefit is there is no sales tax on clothing purchases.

You'd be crazy to drive there. You get lots of exercise taking the subway and walking everywhere, if you can handle the elements.

teresaf

5 Year Member
Port Charlotte, Florida
scratch that...I just learned something new.
I dropped my phone after I sent that reply (oops) and the screen auto rotated. When my screen rotates, I see the entire avatar box and signatures. LOL who knew? What a happy accident.

HAHAHA. OMG! That bothered me too! I just rotated my phone and, Wallah! Southern Oregon! THANKS!!! LOL