Post your pics of wild animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
FL
Let's see your pictures of animals in their natural habitats!

Here are mine from when I went to Costa Rica this past summer:

IMG_0511.jpg

101_1867a.jpg

IMG_0451.jpg

101_1867.jpg

IMG_0531.jpg

IMG_0437.jpg

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
Your pictures are great Katie. The closest I ever came to a wild animal is at the Zoo, except for Abby, my monkey, and she wasn't wild.

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
Beautiful pics Katie :cool:
The only pic I have of a "wild" animal is a pic of a groundhog that lives under my shed lol :D

dolfanjack

5 Year Member
Dallas Oregon
new004.jpg
new001.jpg

These big horn sheep were grazing 20 yards off of I-84 in eastern Oregon. These animals have since been trapped and removed to a more isolated area. The Oregon dept. of trans. considered them a traffic danger.

Madortoise

5 Year Member
A great white Egret that came to our Koi pond...did not allow me to photograph it. It was quite an experience. When I got within 5', it scoffed at me, spread his wings as if to say "I dare you" and flew off. I was intimidated by its beauty and dignity...I should have let it have my dad's $10,000 Koi, right?

Cfr200

10 Year Member!
Springfield, Mo
Kure island

I took these pictures when I was living on Kure Island in the mid 80s. The island is located about 1200 miles NW of Honolulu. It used to be a Coast Guard LORAN station with a crew of about 18 people. It was a very interesting place with lots of wildlife. Sorry about the quality I did not have a very good camera then.

turtle.jpg

jumping.jpg

spinner-1.jpg

baby.jpg

booby.jpg

frigate.jpg

S

Scooter

I was so excited when I saw her, I was on the 3rd floor and grabbed my camera and ran out to get some pics of her. I don't see them nearly as often as I used too unfortunately :(

Status
Not open for further replies.