Possible RI of some sort?

Cymmie

5 Year Member
So if Teo checks out to be ok after this last antibiotic shot, do I immediately drop his night temps to room temp? Or do I kind of wean it?

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Kent, South East England
So if Teo checks out to be ok after this last antibiotic shot, do I immediately drop his night temps to room temp? Or do I kind of wean it?
It depends what the temperature difference is.

And also on the size of your Hermann's. Teo is pretty small from what I remember.

Even an adult shouldn't have temperatures below 60-65F/15-18C at night. You don't want Teo sick again.

Cymmie

5 Year Member
Our household temps don't get below 64 F, and he doesn't stay outside at night at the moment. His CHE keeps it around 80 F sometimes 82 F.

Cymmie

5 Year Member
So Teo checked out ok. He no longer has an RI. Has been burying himself completely on and off most nights, and then he also tends to sleep in his house now. The last few nights I have not been using the CHE to check how he does. He seems to be doing fine, will move into his house a few minutes before lights out, or will start digging. I am so happy with how he is doing. He's eating well still, though he has definitely slowed down. Need to weigh him again.