poop stuck halfway through

JaySparks

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
London
So my little hermans (11 months old) was trying to poop but he kept walking about without sticking out. the poop was about 1 inch long and at one point he farted lol. His poop is greenish in colour not bright but dark green. Is this normal?

eric joranson

Cape Cod ;MA / Co.Bluffs; Iowa
without a picture its is hard to determine if the color is normal. But it sounds normal; the farting might be due to something in diet. I do not recommend pulling it out on your own. But you can encourage complete expulsion by giving it a warm water soak. Adding some cucumber; pumpkin or cactus pads will act as a natural laxative and keep things moving.

JaySparks

5 Year Member
London
without a picture its is hard to determine if the color is normal. But it sounds normal; the farting might be due to something in diet. I do not recommend pulling it out on your own. But you can encourage complete expulsion by giving it a warm water soak. Adding some cucumber; pumpkin or cactus pads will act as a natural laxative and keep things moving.

Is farting normal?

TammyJ

5 Year Member
Jamaica
Yes! My RFs fart bubbles in their bath and lately I hear them breaking their stinky winds when they are out eating. It is really hilarious!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PEARLY!!!:)