Ploughshare , Angonoka , Yniphora

Yellow Turtle

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Indonesia
TSA just playing ignorant. I'm sure they already notice this forum here.
Well, at least we all here know you bring the first breeder to successfully breed this species out of its habitat.

emystiong

10 Year Member!
Borneo
TSA just playing ignorant. I'm sure they already notice this forum here.
Well, at least we all here know you bring the first breeder to successfully breed this species out of its habitat.

Lol , just maybe I am not a " professionally managed collection " !!

ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1457521363.587903.jpg

emystiong

10 Year Member!
Borneo
Yeah, saw it on Facebook post too. I read through the page you post Sam, it stated Malaysia had confiscated 6 . Any idea which zoo the locate it. I haven't seen a real ploughshare :)

As far as I know , all Malaysian confiscate will be sent back to country of origin .

emystiong

10 Year Member!
Borneo
ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1464125105.733169.jpg

A mixture of eggs from a few nest from a few sp , dug out last evening after some rain over the last 2 weeks !!

emystiong

10 Year Member!
Borneo
9 year old boy ( still growing ) playing catching up to mom's size !! ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1467102110.662846.jpg

Mom's reaches me scutes already worn out from max growth and weathering .

She's a dwarf or the boy has hidden giant gene or from better nutrition under captives condition .

Kapidolo Farms

10 Year Member!
South of Southern California, but not Mexico
It should say for the caption on the table "Holdings for institutions with laundered animals". I think a few may be legitimate exports pre-when-ever Madagascar had a law on their books, some may be legitimate "loans". But most all of those animals are confiscations made legitimate through some legal process and agreement with Madagascar.

These institutions do some good works. Ignoring your good work emystiong is so they can maintain a veil and collect $$ from donors. The business of conservation often overshadows the ethic of conservation.

I really like the images.

William Yeo

5 Year Member
Sam, if u're ready to release any of your radiated or ploughshare, let me know.
I will go over and bring them back.

emystiong

10 Year Member!
Borneo
Noticed 2 female sniffing and 1 did a very shallow test dig !!

New season ? Or ? If new season , this will be a very long season as I don't usually expect eggs from this sp till at least mid-September .

Will know soon .

Taco*mom

Sam, I am a new member and I am in awe!! Still hard to believe that somebody's breeding Yniphora and being very close!! I live in Indonesia. Has your Tarakan Island produced any hatchling yet? Keep up the amazing job!!

emystiong

10 Year Member!
Borneo
Sam, I am a new member and I am in awe!! Still hard to believe that somebody's breeding Yniphora and being very close!! I live in Indonesia. Has your Tarakan Island produced any hatchling yet? Keep up the amazing job!!

Ya , and with a direct cargo flight connecting an international route .......... Save me lots of hassle !