Please help my Asian box turtle

Camille sy

Those are definitely chin glands. The "older" forms of turtle and tortoises exhibit those glands. Off the top of my head, that would be the family Geoemydidae in turtles, and the genus Gopherus and Manouria in tortoises.

Your turtle may get larger. A 'normal' adult size is 8" but they can grow larger.

Your turtles shell is a bit deformed. Probably from growing up in conditions too dry. That will cause aquatic turtles' shells to flare out more at the margins as yours has. It also can cause a flatter profile and less doming than normal. Metabolic Bone Disease can also cause this more flattened look. Your turtle does not look bad and otherwise should be healthy. Just be sure it has constant access to water so it can swim whenever it wants. It should not be raised without water being at least 50% of its enclosure.
Thank you very much! :) Yup. He stays. Outside his new homee with shallow water from 8am till. 5pm and stays inside home in a shallow water. I wash his shell every other day with brush and cetaphil. Im afraid of him being infested by any sort of germs or being a host. Thank you and everyone who are here. Me and freddie cant thank you enough. I doubt there is a group of owners of turtle here in my country, so this forum is a great help. ;) It is nice to have you guys. Tammy, michaela, cdmay, yvonne, teresa, mark and everyone :)