pictoral guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

cvalda

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Wisconsin
I am always telling my friends on an unrelated group about my tortoises, and they can never keep them straight! So I made this "pictoral guide" for them so they can keep up with who is who! Figured I'd post it here, just 'cause...

leopard-1.jpg

Red-Foots (Bucklebury will come home this spring)
allreds.jpg

Russians
allrussians.jpg

I think my son is getting a Greek SOON so may have to add another picture soon!

Itort

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Iowa
Very good, I like.

barbie69

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Ohio
Great pics! Thanks for sharing!!

cvalda

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Wisconsin
KIM! I'm gonna out you, girl!!! Hey people, Kim is one of my best friends in the world, and she is wanting to get tortoises at sometime in the future! She's shy! We gotta get her posting more often!!!!!!!!!!

Sassy_Canuk

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
No more hiding in my shell I guess (OK, lame joke haha) Yes, Kelly's enthusiasm has definately rubbed off!

cvalda

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Wisconsin
I knew you'd come out of your shell one of these days! MWA!

Since you might be interested in Egyptians (???) you should post for more info... and to see if I was right about their size! ROFL! I can act like a know a lot of stuff on other non-tort forums, but it doesn't work here because there are so many people who know sooo much more here! LOL! But it's all good, eh?! ;)

Sassy_Canuk

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Yep, I like the sound and look of Egyptians :) Where should I post for info/

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
Welcome Kim,
Kelly does seem enthusiastic about.... well most everything she posts and we love her enthusiasm :D
All questions are good ones if you ask, bad if you don’t. Lots of knowledgeable people here. Kelly and I have both had our first clutch about the same time. I feel almost like we are related. So no more lurking your one of us now.

Sassy_Canuk

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Thanks for the welcome :) It is a bit overwhelming, all the information! I figured I'd start with the basics, like getting an enclosure set up properly and then the tort~ I like the idea of a smaller tort, at least at first!

cvalda

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Wisconsin
Well ya gotta figure out which type of tort you want before you set up the enclosure, because it will vary on what they need. I mean the basic enclosure you can figure out, but how you furnish it, etc will vary. I've learned I like to use different things for different torts... plastic containers for the Red Foots, wood is great for the Russians.... I dunno what the Egyptians use so ask in the General section. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.