pics help

Status
Not open for further replies.

danieledwards2006

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
England
Can anyone help me I have been trying to attach pics but its not working the file is a JPeg and the pics are roughly 1.06mb but it says im exceeding the limit for the file type?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I found that establishing a PhotoBucket account (free) and putting your pictures in that account then copying them here works best. You establish your account, then click on "browse" to find the picture you want. When you've followed the directions and have your picture in PhotoBucket, then you go down under the picture and left click on the line that starts with "IMG code" You will notice a little yellow "copied" show up for an instant. Then you come back here and right click so that you get the "paste" window and click on "paste." This puts the IMG code into your forum post, and when you post it to the forum it shows up as a photo.

Yvonne

danieledwards2006

10 Year Member!
England
I tried that but it wont attach when i click on attach file it doesnt do anything and it wont post the thread.

jlyoncc1

10 Year Member!
NJ
You need to edit your photo in photobucket to the 320x240 (i think that's what it is) size and then you can copy them here. I was having the same problem. If you resize it will work.

jlyoncc1

10 Year Member!
NJ
Are you copying the image and then trying to place it in the body of the post. I don't like trying to add it as an attachment. If you copy the resize from photobucket, then you should be able to paste it right into the body of the post instead of making it a thumbnail.

Status
Not open for further replies.