Petmountain.com

kball

Has anyone ever used pet mountain? It's super cheap and need some stuff to finish enclosures.

Ida K

I know is is late but petmountain is good. I haven't bought things for my torts but I bought parrot supplies and I am satisfied with their service and quality.

Carol S

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Alta Loma, CA
I buy a lot of supplies from Petmountain.com. They have good prices and fantastic service. If you spend $75.00 dollars shipping is free. Sometimes they have free shipping if you spend $49.00. New customers get 10% off their first order. When I order I stock up on substrate, etc. to get free shipping.

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
HA!! Good to know.

RedFire

Beijing,China
I buy a lot of supplies from Petmountain.com. They have good prices and fantastic service. If you spend $75.00 dollars shipping is free. Sometimes they have free shipping if you spend $49.00. New customers get 10% off their first order. When I order I stock up on substrate, etc. to get free shipping.
Can the website shipping to other countries?

Rue

Canada
Can the website shipping to other countries?

Did you look at their website? Apparently they do not.

48 Contiguous USA Shipping Policy:
We use FedEx to ship within the 48 contiguous United States. We do not ship to Hawaii, Alaska, Internationally, PO Boxes, APO, FPO, or DPO addresses.