Personal promotion

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Kingman, Arizona
@mike taylor did you see the picture I posted of my baby girls brand new, 2016, Harley Sportster? Other than test drive miles, any miles on it are her miles and she won't let anyone else drive it. Go figure, right?

M

Maggie Cummings

Yeah , I tried to hunt for pizza once. I couldn't find one . Don't know if they live in trees or in caves .

You're getting as weird as David. No insult, I happen to be weird myself........in caves, they're in caves. With lights, and a name outside, Papa Murphy"s for instance.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
@mike taylor did you see the picture I posted of my baby girls brand new, 2016, Harley Sportster? Other than test drive miles, any miles on it are her miles and she won't let anyone else drive it. Go figure, right?
Yes I seen it . Most motorcycle owners will not even let a person sit on their bike much less ride it .

M

Maggie Cummings

Yeah you would think .

OK so what does that tell me? The Ryobi no good or what? I still have most of all my fingers....the problem is nobody ever taught me how to use one, and I hate being in the bramble with the Hobo's and the Brown recluse, so I hurry and try to get most cut and get out. I found a Hobo in my hair last year, so now I'm kinda freaked out about the whole thing. But if you don't cut them back in the Spring, they take over something awful...
I like weirdos, and am strange myself....and proud of it....

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
I can't say if it's good or bad never used one . I have a push weed eater . It's never tried to cut my fingers off .

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Having an awesome evening ! Hope you awesome tortoise forum members are too!

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
What did I do again ? I do stuff all the time then I forget I did them or it . Whatever I did again I bet it was awesome!

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Found one in its natural habitat!

Attachments

• 1472669951173.jpg
    1472669951173.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 12

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Fes, Morocco
I have been in Pizza Hut in the UK and even once in Morocco.
The humidity is excellently high.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Man my personal promotion thread has stopped