PeanutButter and Jelly need new parents!

PenguinMan

Location (City and/or State)
Todmorden
Myself and my partner are from the UK but are moving to NZ to start a new chapter in our life and we are reluctant to do this but we didn't want to put our little torts through the stress of flying.
So we have decided to put our lil Hermann's (PeanutButter and Jelly) up for adoption. Together (if seperated) or separately we just want them to go to a good home and we will provide the new owner with all the equipment necessary to give these beautiful 1 and a half year olds an awesome life.
Torts have all the paperwork should you wish to breed when they come of age.
We are from a little town called Todmorden, UK . Message me for any further info or to arrange a visit.
18485479_10212664657037368_8585901119744989022_n.jpg

ZippyButter

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Texas/Cal.
I don't think they will stress out of flying, they probably will stress out from being kept in quarantined by the New Zealand government. And that would not help both of you since you want to start a new life together on a positive note. Best wishes to both and "Bon Voyage":):tort:

Radrn

5 Year Member
Hello!
I would love to adopt your 2 tortoises!
I live in the state of Wisconsin, USA.
Could we be in touch as to your consideration?
Please describe
In appreciation
Karen
Myself and my partner are from the UK but are moving to NZ to start a new chapter in our life and we are reluctant to do this but we didn't want to put our little torts through the stress of flying.
So we have decided to put our lil Hermann's (PeanutButter and Jelly) up for adoption. Together (if seperated) or separately we just want them to go to a good home and we will provide the new owner with all the equipment necessary to give these beautiful 1 and a half year olds an awesome life.
Torts have all the paperwork should you wish to breed when they come of age.
We are from a little town called Todmorden, UK . Message me for any further info or to arrange a visit.
18485479_10212664657037368_8585901119744989022_n.jpg