Panzer, My new baby leopard tortoise

BILBO-03

Nice looking tort! I'm sorry I don't understand where did you get him from?

Loritort

Location (City and/or State)
Couldn't be any cuter if he tried lol
What's the story behind the name? I've noticed people come up with some pretty clever and chill names for their torts!

Detach

Chicago, Illinois
Couldn't be any cuter if he tried lol
What's the story behind the name? I've noticed people come up with some pretty clever and chill names for their torts!
I was originally going to name him Tank. But I am of German descent and I am fascinated with weapons of war so I decided to name him Panzer, the German translation

the Turtle Shepherd

nowhere
so cute:) so tiny:) do you happen to know what do the spots mean? I noticed some babies have them and others do not, or very few, how does it affect the future patterns? are the spots good or without spots better? just wondered about it for some crazy reason many times:) love the baby, of course:) you should find a tiny toy tank and photograph them side by side for kicks and perspective and in a few years when you look at that toy again and your tort you will not believe how he grew:) best of luck:)

Detach

Chicago, Illinois
so cute:) so tiny:) do you happen to know what do the spots mean? I noticed some babies have them and others do not, or very few, how does it affect the future patterns? are the spots good or without spots better? just wondered about it for some crazy reason many times:) love the baby, of course:) you should find a tiny toy tank and photograph them side by side for kicks and perspective and in a few years when you look at that toy again and your tort you will not believe how he grew:) best of luck:)
Haha that is an awesome idea and I'm not sure what the spots mean