1. Welcome! Are you interested in tortoises? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our community is the #1 place for tortoise keepers to talk online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your tortoise and enclosure, and discuss any tortoise topic with other tortoise keepers. Get started today!

Outside grazing pen.

Discussion in 'Tortoise Enclosures' started by Niickster, May 19, 2017.

1. Niickster

Niickster New Member

2. Tom

Tom The Dog Trainer 5 Year Member

3. MPRC

MPRC Well-Known Member

I've seen them in person and they are tiny. If you need something small a rabbit cage with a wire bottom might be better, but I would suggest you build your own or hop on Craigslist and find someone who makes raised garden planters and ask them what $60 will get you. I bet you could get a decent movable box with a wire cover for that.
  4. mike taylor

mike taylor Well-Known Member

This is an 8 ' / 8' enclosure made from fence pickets. It cost me 25 to 30 bucks to build . one 4/ 4 post and 13 8' pockets and some 1 1/2 screws . I have box turtles in it . This picture is the first week no plants yet . Save your money and build one.

Attached Files: