Outdoor houses

georgeandbessy

Hi I want to build an outdoor enclosure for my 13 year old Hermann male. I just wondered how big it should be and what it should look like inside

Anyfoot

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
UK Sheffield
Hi I want to build an outdoor enclosure for my 13 year old Hermann male. I just wondered how big it should be and what it should look like inside
Hi there and welcome. I don't keep this species so can offer no help, sorry. But to help others aid you, you may want to tell us which part of the world you live in. enclosure requirements vary according to climates

Bye

georgeandbessy

Hi there and welcome. I don't keep this species so can offer no help, sorry. But to help others aid you, you may want to tell us which part of the world you live in. enclosure requirements vary according to climates

Bye
Cheers I live in England and got my two tortoises last year. A friends friend wife was ill so he had to get rid of them quickly so I barley new anything about the keeping of tortoises. Since then I have read about five books but feel non the wiser as each one contradicts the other. I know when I got them they were severely under weight so had to keep them indoors and warm. They were hibernated and when they came out when outside in a chicken coop which was loaned to me. Unfortunately they were visibly from the road and the female was stolen. So now I'm left with George and confused as to what to do now. I live in England so it's usually quite chilly