Our new adopted pup

leigti

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
southeast Washington
View attachment 180899
This is a plastic suction cup thing that attaches to the bottom of flat bowls to slow down their feeding. Don't remember what it is called, but they should have them near the dog dishes of most pet stores. Works wonders.

Unlike some of the previous replies here I am a big fan of meal times that are a little more structured. This little gadget really helped my youngest dog when he was little.
I haven't seen that before, that's pretty slick. It turns any bowl into one of the slower feed bowls. Better than buying an all new bowl.

saginawhxc

Saginaw, Michigan, USA
I haven't seen that before, that's pretty slick. It turns any bowl into one of the slower feed bowls. Better than buying an all new bowl.
The only problem is that the dog seems to knock it off every once in a while. Not that it was really a big deal, but I just glued it to the bottom.

leigti

5 Year Member
southeast Washington
The only problem is that the dog seems to knock it off every once in a while. Not that it was really a big deal, but I just glued it to the bottom.
Yeah, my friends lab would probably eat it :) I have never seen a dog eat so aggressively and fast.