One and One and One is Three

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
"One and one and one is three" Going to be good-looking 'cause
their so hard to see......;)

3 Different hatching this A.M. from 3 different clutches .....

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
Well...some progress of others on the way as well as last weeks Turkey Day neo~nates......

(You Can spot The Het, Cherry-Head and of course the Hypo Babies...;))

" Happy Holidays"......Ho ....Ho ....Ho ....
JD~:)

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Hmmm, 1+1+1=3 but I see 6. Is that a California kind of counting? Too much sun maybe:p. I !ike when there is a variety of colors in one of your pics:cool:

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
Hmmm, 1+1+1=3 but I see 6. Is that a California kind of counting? Too much sun maybe:p. I !ike when there is a variety of colors in one of your pics:cool:
Well Barb ........There Popping like flies and the 6 you see were born Turkey week or on Turkey day ! .... And the 3 new ones out and about - with drinks on the house.

Tis The Season ' ......

JD~:)

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
confirmed, the math does indeed check out

mark109r

5 Year Member
Tampa, Florida
Hi JD, question about your cherries. I've noticed some of them have wide grayish-white growth lines between their scutes, which I think look amazing:). Do these stay or darken as the grow, and could they indicate possible marbling as they grow?

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
Hi JD, question about your cherries. I've noticed some of them have wide grayish-white growth lines between their scutes, which I think look amazing:). Do these stay or darken as the grow, and could they indicate possible marbling as they grow?
In most cases you are seeing just that - "new growth" lines , however I do have a few heavily marbled animals that is one of the line bred traits I go after.. besides coloring of scales. A very heavy percentage of babies produced here at the Cove' show very nice signs of marbling even at a young age, that will increase with age.