OMG, OMG!!!!!

M

Maggie Cummings

I will get two of them. And name one mellow the other yellow. problem solved
That's exactly what 2 of my parakeets are named Mellow Yellow, and the other is Greenie Beanie because she's got a green back, most is yellow tho.

Kapidolo Farms

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
South of Southern California, but not Mexico
Hey guys, It's my opinion they need to be up and doing for about a month before being sold. Longer is good. I want to know that at least that one hurdle out of the egg is passed, that they can eat and defecate food on their own, not just yolk. Many husbandry (nurture) things can go wrong, but that is a nature thing that I feel is important to establish. as working.

The high interest is good and with more than just one or two, I'm thinking that the expressed interest/demand can be met. Based on how I price leo's you may already feel confident that I don't push the max on price, but rather try to find as low a price as I can that does not encourage flipping. Yvonne and I will sort this out this next weekend, and reach out first to the expressed interest of people on this thread, then go from there. Maybe Yvonne wants to hold a few herself, maybe I do too. But that is a conversation between tortoise husband and tortoise wife. I already know my matrimonial wife says no more.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
my word of honor I don't plan to flip I promise

dmmj

10 Year Member!
CA
you know I think I'm starting to be insulted here :)

dmmj

10 Year Member!
CA
Southern California about an hour away from San Diego

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Wow,,I totally missed this maddness. Do we get any updated pics? Who,has the hatchlings now, Will or Yvonne? Congrats to you Yvonne, so nice to see someone that has had tortoises for a long time still get so very excited over them. Hope that excitement never goes away and we all feel it during our lifetime of tortoises.
Now, can we have some more pics please:D

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
@Jacqui : You're not out of the running. Afterall, you've had first dibbies for a very long, long time.