ODIN! (Shameless bragging is a Grandma's prerogative)

Odin's Gma

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
USDA Zone 4a+
Odin is so handsome. His shell is so smooth!!
Thank you! He had a dry start in his first couple of months and still has some very slight pyramiding from it, but since I found this place it has been smooth sailing (and growing) ever since.

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
You have a very nice looking torts. Indeed......

Odin's Gma

5 Year Member
USDA Zone 4a+
The rest of the family is still out of town so it's just me, Odin and the feisty felines at home, so, as soon as I got home from work I took my chelonian chum out to the playpen and got busy trimming his terribly overgrown Garden of Eat-ing. :p
001.JPG

He followed me around judging my choice of beverage and being angry that I was within the sacred bounds of his happy place.003.JPG

So he retreated to his burrow which forced me to dig him out, which requires what I am sure my neighbors believe to be an a** over tea kettle situation. I'm surprised no one called 911....

On the plus side, one of the opuntias dropped not only a bloom but an immature fruit, so I figured, what the heck? Maybe this will cheer the little grump up! 005.JPG

I peeled it, sliced it and retrieved him from his after-party bath...006.JPG

and gently set him on my desk with the tasty treat before him. He gave me this adorable look...

010.JPG
and then forcibly shot urine all over my desk.

He's in bed now. Jerk.

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Louisiana, USA
He really is exceptionally handsome! I love his colors!:p