Obligatory introduction....

Ekafairy

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
North Florida
Hello from Jacksonville Florida. I'm a vet tech of 20 years who loves all animals, but I hold a special place in my heart for Bats and reptiles (especially tortoises and uromastyx). I'm also a board member of our local Herpetological Society. I own several species of snakes, frogs and geckos, 3 blue tongue skinks, 2 uromastyx, and 5 red foot tortoises and 2 Russian Tortoises. Just want to meet people with some common interest.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Hello and Welcome. Have you really been a member since 2013? Lots of us here have the same interest. Except the bats. I don't know anyone that really has an interest in them. I think they are very cute. I also have a Uro, bearded and Russian along with leopards my first tort love.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
I love bats. There are a couple of pretty well known/thought of folks in the tortoise world who actually work with bats.

Ekafairy

5 Year Member
North Florida
Hello and Welcome. Have you really been a member since 2013? Lots of us here have the same interest. Except the bats. I don't know anyone that really has an interest in them. I think they are very cute. I also have a Uro, bearded and Russian along with leopards my first tort love.
Apparently. I forgot I made an account I tried to make a new one and was told my email was already registered. I've changed computers a few times since 2013 so I lost all my saved links. Glad I'm "back" though!!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Apparently. I forgot I made an account I tried to make a new one and was told my email was already registered. I've changed computers a few times since 2013 so I lost all my saved links. Glad I'm "back" though!!

What was your other username? I can merge the two accounts.

TammyJ

5 Year Member
Jamaica
Hello and welcome to you!

It seems you are not alone as there are apparently quite a few other batty people here!:D