Newbie here hi!

Leelee

Hi y'all. I'm not new to exotic animals but have just purchased my first tortoise. Red foot called flash. Not sure on his/her age. I've got a vast range of animals including stick insects, lizards, beetles, tarantulas and scorpions. Two dogs also. Oh and a turtle was given to me a couple of days ago. I used to own my own company called bugs n bones but due to illness had to give it up. I have six kids, seven if u include the other half lol. Looking forward to learning more about tortioses. 30 yrs I've waited for one!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Hi, and welcome to the Forum!

Hi y'all. I'm not new to exotic animals but have just purchased my first tortoise. Red foot called flash. Not sure on his/her age. I've got a vast range of animals including stick insects, lizards, beetles, tarantulas and scorpions. Two dogs also. Oh and a turtle was given to me a couple of days ago. I used to own my own company called bugs n bones but due to illness had to give it up. I have six kids, seven if u include the other half lol. Looking forward to learning more about tortioses. 30 yrs I've waited for one!
Hello there. I'm new here too, as of yesterday. There are so many awesome people that welcome you in. Enjoy :)

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Jordan
A very warm welcome to the forum!

Would love to see pics of your tort (like his name), as well as your other pets.