New tortoise gender, species & health question

Punk

5 Year Member
Hi everyone,
I joined TF last year and introduced my 3 Greek tortoises: Punk, Geoge and Isabella who are all doing great. This morning we have been given another tortoise that is sadly no longer wanted by a neighbour in our compound (I'm in Saudi).
I have very little experience with tortoises but I'm thinking it's another Greek and that it is female? Her shell looks in better condition than my other three, she is small so I'm assuming she is young (younger than my others anyway). Can anyone help clarify the gender & type?
Also on a health issue, her head appears to be a very pale yellow...noticeably different from my 3 and I just wondered if this is a sign of ill health or (fingers crossed) it's normal?
The tortoise was bought from a pet shop here with instructions to feed it lettuce and not bother much with water....both of which I am obviously ignoring (I have a large raised bed of The TLady seed mix growing & 3 saucers of fresh water around the garden)
Here are some photos...thank you all in advance

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

WithLisa

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Austria
Looks like a male Greek to me, a beautiful boy! I think he won't get much bigger and the head seems fine to me. :)

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
It looks Greek to me as well.
Please consider keeping this new one separate from your other three for a few months as a quarantine period to protect all of them from cross contamination of any disease.

Punk

5 Year Member
It looks Greek to me as well.
Please consider keeping this new one separate from your other three for a few months as a quarantine period to protect all of them from cross contamination of any disease.
I hadn't thought of that...thank you for the good advice