New to the forum :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BH-Tortoise

5 Year Member
Hey everyone,

I signed up to this forum because I have recently taken an interest into the idea of getting a tortoise, however information across the internet is all a bit general and I have found some conflicting information, so hopefully you guys can set me straight :) Hope to speak to you around the forum.

Ben.

BH-Tortoise

5 Year Member
Hello everyone! Jeff, I live in the UK and I have a thread in the general discussion area about what species I could get, in that thread I have specified what the enclosure will be like and such :) I am now researching, greeks, russians and hermann's as they have been suggested :)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Hi Ben:

Welcome to the forum!!

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
welcome to the forum

DoctorCosmonaut

10 Year Member!
Oregon
Welcome! Hope we can help you make the best, most intelligent decision so you find the tortoise that will both be enjoyable and most manageable for you. :)

TortieLuver

5 Year Member
Arizona
Hello Ben, ask any questions you have, as this is a great group. I know what you mean about contradicting information from one site to the next. The best is the knowledge from tortoise owners I believe.

BH-Tortoise

5 Year Member
Thanks for all of the warm welcomes, I am loving this forum all ready and I don't even have a tortoise yet ;) Kyryah; thanks for that article :)

Status
Not open for further replies.