New thread for pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

richalisoviejo

5 Year Member
terryo said:
You're back...Yayyyyyyyyyyyyy. I knew you couldn't stay away. Hope everything is OK with you.....hero guy.
Hi Terry, yep I'm back, exchanged the girlfriend for another tortoise. :cool:

Madortoise

5 Year Member
This is a great thread of pix. I especially like Maggie's blueberry eating box tortoise pix. I laughed hysterically. I had to send them to some of my friends who are beginning to fall in love w/tortoises (thanks to me and my DT Penelope). I'm having difficulty posting pix myself but I'll figure it out and some day soon feature her...
Stay tune.

terryo

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Staten Island, New York
OK One more of Pio outside...he found a worm yesterday, and it was his first time eating anything live. Usually he would run away...scared to death. I couldn't believe he ate it.

015.jpg

013-2.jpg

Meg90

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
WI
beautiful! You really need to make/update the pen thread with TONS of pictures! Its just beautiful!

iridedumped

5 Year Member
hi, guys im new here and just wanted to show off my waffle.

waffle.jpg

waffle2.jpg

sorry for the crappy pics.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
Someone may have already asked this but the beakless one. was it an birth defect or an accident? I am just curious he/she is cute anyways. I also love to see peoples pics of thier torts I am always amazed at the variety of them. I have a couple of RES with missing limb or two but they swim around just fine and eat like little monsters, so I dont think they miss their limb to much. my injured guys were turn in to me by local people who have found them and most likely were dog or raccoon attacks.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
dmmj said:
Someone may have already asked this but the beakless one. was it an birth defect or an accident?

It was neither a birth defect nor an accident. There were two of them, and by the time the owner turned them in to me, they were 3 years old and still the size of hatchlings, and very soft. It was bad...REALLY BAD...husbandry.

Yvonne

blackcat38

5 Year Member
north wales, UK
terryo said:
OK One more of Pio outside...he found a worm yesterday, and it was his first time eating anything live. Usually he would run away...scared to death. I couldn't believe he ate it.

015.jpg

013-2.jpg

Your outdoor pen looks amazing (very jealous :p) and Pio is stunning!

Rachel x

Status
Not open for further replies.