New Russian Tortoise owner

Becky Ramirez

Hi my name is Becky and I'm from Southern California. Excited to learn more about my new tortoise, I made the mistake of getting her before doing my research. I also have a african sideneck and 2 red ear sliders. So far learned that I should not get her a pal.

Linhdan Nguyen

Location (City and/or State)
Maryland
Hi my name is Becky and I'm from Southern California. Excited to learn more about my new tortoise, I made the mistake of getting her before doing my research. I also have a african sideneck and 2 red ear sliders. So far learned that I should not get her a pal.
Welcome to the forum ! I have russian tortoises too!
Do read the caresheet and browse around. I bought my tortoises without researching also. But, the forum is really helpful ! :)

Rachael403

Location (City and/or State)
NE, USA
I have two painted and one RES. I have always wanted a sideneck turtle. They are too cool. You'll have to post pictures sometime. With your tort, there is definately experts on here and they can help you with everything you need to know! Welcome to the forum.

Hi! I am a 3 month new russian tort. owner too! I just joined the forum today, and am pretty excited! If you have any questions, you can ask me! Roxy has been doing great, and I did a lot of research. Have fun!