New Kid in Town

Status
Not open for further replies.

jvelasco89

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Hey everyone, my name is Jared and i live in Southern California, animals are my passion. My pets include: 5 Tarantulas, 3 Snakes, Chinese Giant Cenipede, Veiled Chameleon, a pug, and of course......A TORTOISE!!!

I have a leopard tortoise that was sold to me as Geochelone Pardalis Babcocki, but i think it may be Pardalis Pardalis because it has twin spots on the Vertebral scutes, any ideas anyone?

here is a picture of my baby
//
7-2.jpg

//
and this is myself
//
centipedehead.jpg

thanks,
Jared

Redfoot NERD

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Tennessee
Hey J?

Are you Jared or Jeremy?

What's goin' on posting under 2 different names asking the same Q?

NERD

Jeremy

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
There is a Jared and I am Jeremy. Jared posted the same question twice? I live near Ottawa in Canada. I have 4 young Leopard torts, 3 young Indian stars, 1.1 Spiders(P.a.brygooi), lots of snakes and a dog.

I hope that clears things up.

Jeremy

jvelasco89

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
i didnt post under different names so dont get your undies in a bunch.

i was explaining the pets that i own, and seeing as how i am not 100% sure of which species of leopard tortoise i have, i was just showing that i wasnt sure, so if somebody had something to add, they could. I only had one person on this site tell me what he thought it was, i appreciated it, but wanted to maybe hear other opinions

-Jared

jvelasco89

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
hhahah thanks, its called a Chinese Red Headed Cenipede (Scolopendra Subspinipes Mutilans)

thanks for making me feel welcome everyone

Jentortmom

10 Year Member!
Arizona
Hello, and welcome to TFO!! Very cute leo you have!!

purpod

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Today is my birthday!
Ventura County, CA
Greetings ~

Sorry but I can't help ya with an answer ~ but I am curious about what kinds of snakes you have..?

Anyways, welcome,
Purpod

Redfoot NERD

10 Year Member!
Tennessee
jvelasco89 said:
i didnt post under different names so dont get your undies in a bunch.

i was explaining the pets that i own, and seeing as how i am not 100% sure of which species of leopard tortoise i have, i was just showing that i wasnt sure, so if somebody had something to add, they could. I only had one person on this site tell me what he thought it was, i appreciated it, but wanted to maybe hear other opinions

-Jared

Jared I somehow mistook the reply from Jeremy as you answering your own Q?. I apologize for any misunderstanding.. and certainly didn't mean to falesly accuse or come off as rude. [ a senior moment? ]

Sometimes it takes longer to get "other opinions".. and sometimes a reply from one is THE answer - which would be the case from Danny!

Peace...

NERD

jvelasco89

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
hey i appreciate that, we all have moments like that, i jumped the gun a little bit on that one hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.