New aldabra

mitchellr

5 Year Member
Yesterday i received a new radiated and today i received a baby aldabra. I finally realised why people are so obsessed with aldabras! LolImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1401929545.237857.jpgImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1401929566.038542.jpgImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1401929584.856742.jpg

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
San Jose CA
Cute one...

I love this species too but not enough yard for it.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Hmmm, this isn't an ALDABRAMAN baby is it? I really haven't seen any other babies for sale as smooth as his or that are so adjusted that it will eat out of your had so early. Hmmmm

mitchellr

5 Year Member
Hmmm, this isn't an ALDABRAMAN baby is it? I really haven't seen any other babies for sale as smooth as his or that are so adjusted that it will eat out of your had so early. Hmmmm

Not sure whether this baby is from greg or not. He is still very nervous and jumpy, he runs nervously when he sees me. Im trying to slowly introduce my hand to him and seems like he slowly begin to calm down.

The plastron is quite soft, thats normal right? He's about 5,5" and 471grams.

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
Seller said that aldabra was taken from mauritius CB. Importing tortoises from US will be very expensive.

* The Mauritius commercial farm is one of the largest sources currently producing captive aldabra hatchlings!