Neo Leos for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kapidolo Farms

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
South of Southern California, but not Mexico
14SepNeoLeos.jpg 14SepNeoLeos.jpg Neo=new and neo=neonate, sorta cool hugh!

More neonate leopard tortoises, common none blond, blue eyed, dwarf or giant, just common leopard tortoises. Stigmochelys pardalis. That's a genus and species designation, I don't play the pseudo subspecies game. If they look good to you, that alone is what counts not fake latin names used by non-taxonomists (scientists who specialize in understanding the relationship among species and name them). Blah blah blah for both sides of that conversation, Yeah!

$85 each plus FedEx overnight priority shipping (will be delievered next day by 10:30 am unless you live in a super remote part of the contiguous United States). Shipping about $45 to $60 depending on the distance between you and me. I'm in San Diego CA 92126.

Each one in the bottom two corners are already sold as is the one just above what might be thought of as 3:00 o'clock and below 1:00 o'clock, next to the side. These sold to folks who missed out on the last group.

The single best way to communicate with me is with my actual real e-mail [email protected] then there is calling and talking or leaving a message at 2one5 483-7675 followed by a text message at the same number, Facebook, google instant messanger, blah blah blah, please use the real e-mail. Whatever we do it's going to end up with real e-mail anyways when I confirm your ship-to address, your phone number, that payment was received etc. Let's just start that way, Yeah!

Yvonne runs the adults on her tortoise farm in central California, I raise the neonates up for sale, wet with a huge variety of edibles (no diet fixation non-sense here). They have all been eating and deficating for no less than 3+ weeks. They are still semi-fragile neonates. It won't work if you put them on rabbit pellets and feed them iceburg. They will all be sold by this time next month to a standing order for wholesale lots, don't dicker if they meet your interest.

Yvonne please feel free to insert dame and sire images, and resize my image I have here as a thumbnail.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.