Need new home for Greek tortoise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lori99

Hello. My daughter received a Greek tortoise almost 2 years ago as a birthday present. We have enjoyed her but my daughter is moving out and cannot take the tortoise with her. She is in a small enclosure and is alone. I would really like to find a good home for her, preferably to someone who already has a tortoise or multiple. I say "she" because we had it to a vet after we first got it because it was blowing bubbles from its nose and the vet thought it was a female. We live in Parker... If you are interested in providing her a good home, please either reply to message or call Lori @ 817-253-6401. Again, we'd like her to have some friends...Thanks!

Lori99

Not sure....I'd really like to find someone local first. Maybe as a last resort.

agility joe

I am an animal trainer and my wife is a vet. We would love to give her a great home. We have a male Russian. Who loves exploring our 3 acre property. We guarantee a great home. We would pay for the best shipping to make sure she is safe.

aztecg78

Hi is your female greek tortoise still up for adoption? I have a male. I'm in denver co. Thanx.

ShannonS

Hello. My daughter received a Greek tortoise almost 2 years ago as a birthday present. We have enjoyed her but my daughter is moving out and cannot take the tortoise with her. She is in a small enclosure and is alone. I would really like to find a good home for her, preferably to someone who already has a tortoise or multiple. I say "she" because we had it to a vet after we first got it because it was blowing bubbles from its nose and the vet thought it was a female. We live in Parker... If you are interested in providing her a good home, please either reply to message or call Lori @ 817-253-6401. Again, we'd like her to have some friends...Thanks!
I she still available. I live in New Mexico.

Status
Not open for further replies.