NARBC Arlington TX Aug 10-11 Anyone going?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AustinASU

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Pensacola, FL
Just seeing if anyone is going this year, i haven't been to one and i was hoping i could find some more aquatic turtles and maybe a tortoise. If anyone has pictures or videos of going post them :p

ra94131

5 Year Member
Colorado
I'll probably go, but other than possibly feeder rats I don't foresee buying anything.

AustinASU

5 Year Member
Pensacola, FL
Have you been to one before, just wondering as i've never been and i'd like to hear personal feedback.

ra94131

5 Year Member
Colorado
AustinASU said:
Have you been to one before, just wondering as i've never been and i'd like to hear personal feedback.

Yeah, I've been. Personally I wouldn't buy animals from most of the breeders, so I'd do your research ahead of time.

It's a great place to see a number of different species (along with a ridiculous number of Ball Pythons) and there's a lot of supplies available at mostly reasonable (and sometimes negotiable) prices.

I did get my Sulcata at the NARBC show last year and although I'm happy with him and he is very healthy, I wish I'd found this forum first.

I like it mostly just to walk around and try to find something I've never seen before. (I got my first exposure to the Dominican Red Mountain Boa at this past February's show. And now I have one.)

I suggest going if you don't have anything important going on.

AustinASU

5 Year Member
Pensacola, FL
Yeah i've looked at the breeders there...definately can't get any snakes....one day when i have my own place. Kelly will be there with his stuff and hopefully some other turtle/tortoise vendors.....Is the entire things full of vendors? I'd hate to go and only see like 20 small vendors

ra94131

5 Year Member
Colorado
AustinASU said:
Yeah i've looked at the breeders there...definately can't get any snakes....one day when i have my own place. Kelly will be there with his stuff and hopefully some other turtle/tortoise vendors.....Is the entire things full of vendors? I'd hate to go and only see like 20 small vendors

The number of turtle/tortoise vendors may vary, but there are plenty of vendors overall.

AustinASU

5 Year Member
Pensacola, FL
Hopefully more as feb there was prob less due to the fact that egg laying season hadn't started

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Tropical South Texas
I will actually be vending at this show. Surplusing some certain torts and babies.

Its always packed. But hit or miss for torts.

I'm gonna have juvie and baby sullies, baby leos, adult and baby Guyana redfoots, and adult male stars and a baby star. I know my buddy Craig will have torts too.

Status
Not open for further replies.