Napolean the Eastern Hermann's Tortoise

Mrountree5

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Las Vegas, NV
We are new owners to a roughly 5 year old Eastern Hermann's tortoise (guess by Vet, we do not have hatch date). I have read many posts about care and habitat on this forum and I truly appreciate all of them, we have learned so much about providing a good life long home for Napolean!

IMG_5591.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Mrountree5

5 Year Member
Las Vegas, NV

Doreen S.

Staten Island New York
We are new owners to a roughly 5 year old Eastern Hermann's tortoise (guess by Vet, we do not have hatch date). I have read many posts about care and habitat on this forum and I truly appreciate all of them, we have learned so much about providing a good life long home for Napolean!

View attachment 171971
You're tortoises so nice and yes that care sheet is the best I am actually getting an Eastern Hermes from Cris Leone anyone looking for a top-notch tortoise should go to him he's amazing

Doreen S.

Staten Island New York
Your tortoise is just adorable and yes that care sheet is the best on the internet I am getting a tortoise an Eastern Hermes from Chrisley own he's amazing he's so helpful and caring he takes the time with you and his tortoises are beautiful anyone looking for one you should go to him