My tortoises :)

Levi the Leopard

IXOYE
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern Oregon
Love me some Leopards!

They look pretty good. Did you raise the 3 year olds from hatchlings?

What brings you to TFO? How did you find us :)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Kriss, and welcome to the Forum!

Your leopard tortoises are just beautiful!

747117wei24kafiu.gif

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Welcome! You have done an awesome job! Nice and smooth!

Jolly Tort Girl

Great Bend, KS
Bienvenido! (Welcome). Your tortoises are gorgeous! I just adopted a leopard tortoise from a lady who asked if I could take him. Yours look so smooth and healthy. I went to school in Mexico for a while when I was in High School. Where do you live?

Angie

yillt

Welcome. You have some beautiful tortoises. I think your English was very good. Don't worry about it. No one on the forum minds about nationality. We all love tortoises. That's the main part.

kriss

Tlaxcala, México
Love me some Leopards!

They look pretty good. Did you raise the 3 year olds from hatchlings?

What brings you to TFO? How did you find us :)

Thanks! I have 4 leopards since they were a baby s. Now, they are growing healthy.
I´ve read many posts and articles about care of tortoises here and I Knew greats works whit tortoises. Then, I achieved my firts tortoise.
then another, another, another and in this moment, I have 7 tortoises: 1 Sulcata, 4 Leos and 2 Gopherus; 1 berlandieri and 1 agassizzi.
I found this forum when I was looking for information about care of tortoises, before achieve them.

kriss

Tlaxcala, México
Bienvenido! (Welcome). Your tortoises are gorgeous! I just adopted a leopard tortoise from a lady who asked if I could take him. Yours look so smooth and healthy. I went to school in Mexico for a while when I was in High School. Where do you live?

Angie
So, do you speak spanish? I´m from Tlaxcala México ;) Gracias por tus comentarios! :)

kriss

Tlaxcala, México
Welcome. You have some beautiful tortoises. I think your English was very good. Don't worry about it. No one on the forum minds about nationality. We all love tortoises. That's the main part.
You got that right! I love the tortoises and turtles too jejejeje Thanks for your comments.