middle - Billy, Roland
bottom - Carmine, Elentari, Hurley
russians.jpg

terryo

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Staten Island, New York
cvalda said:
One thing I love about Russian Tortoises (or any tortoise in general) is their cute faces! Mine all have such unique ones, I just love looking at them! I made a little collage to show off the different faces! My favorite face (um, no I'm not playing favorites... he's just SO DANG CUTE) is Kingston (bottom right). I think he stands out amongst the rest of them!

Russians.jpg

Okay okay and I do admit I really DO have a favorite... Kingston may be the cutest, but my favorite li'l buddy is Carmine (top right)!!! Carmine is the one that comes running when I come into a room, and when i'm talking to her, she always tries to climb up to get close to me. She always looks me in the eyes and watches what I'm doing, and always wants to see if I have anything in my hands for her! Of course she's my first tort, and so I've had the most bonding time with her...

;~) Kelly

I think Calypso is the cutest. But Varda looks like her beak needs triming. Isn't it long? I don't know much about tortoises only box and water turtles. This is my first tortoise. Pio he (?) is 3 months old. A Cherry head Redfoot.

Attachments

• Scan0011.jpg
    Scan0011.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 27

cvalda

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Wisconsin
I love that picture, such nice coloring on Pio!

Varda's beak is a bit long, but she's eating on rock or tile and is wearing it down. It doesn't get in the way of her eating so I'm gonna leave it.

Iluvemturts

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
South Central WI
Awe!! what a crew. You've got yourself quit the little breeding colony started:cool: Their faces are soo sweet
Before you know it they will all be following you around like little puppies:p Mine all see me and try to get to me too....LOL I know it's not my good looks its more they see me as a food sorse :rolleyes:lol oh well I love em all anyhow.:p

Rees2

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Santa Cruz California
It kinda looks like Varadas beak is slanted.Cutest one is Kingston or Elentari.But there all so cute so it's hard for me to descide.

tortoiseluv

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
awww... adorable! My personal favorite face it Illuvar, sooooo cute!

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
Mithril looks older and wise But Elentari looks like she is smiling like she knows a secret. But they are all sooooo cute.
Robyn

cvalda

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Wisconsin
LOL Ooops! I was cleaning out my facebook and must've deleted that one! I need to make a new one!

Redfoot NERD

10 Year Member!
Tennessee
cvalda said:
LOL Ooops! I was cleaning out my facebook and must've deleted that one! I need to make a new one!

I can't see any of your pics or your avatar..???

Terry

cvalda

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Wisconsin
okay I redid my collage and updated it (and edited it into the top post!) LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.